Cleaning an electric shaver safely is very convenient and straightforward as well. Generally, an electric shaver comes with a waterproof feature that can be easily cleaned. You can either clean it with warm water or cold water for rinsing accurately. While washing an electric razor, you should not touch the razor otherwise, you will get bleeding. Make sure you have turned off the shaver for taking precautions by connecting it through a power outlet. There are a few things to consider in mind which help you to clean electric shaver professionally.
- While cleaning a shaving head, you need to first remove all the excess hair out from the shaving head so that you will be able to clean the plastic frame. There is a foil presented on the hard surface on the countertop, which will not damage the razor. There is so much hair presented in the shaving head that should be removed so that foils will not get detached.
- There are different ways for cleaning a razor, when you are using a rotary shaver, then clean it from the first end while using a shaving unit. As a reason, when a hinge is available, then it comes along with friction which should be clean accurately. You can also remove the hair strands gently, which is attached with a plastic frame.
- By using some water on the razor, all the hair stands will be removed from the shaving head. Then, you can put some drops of a liquid soap while using a foil or with the help of a comb.
- The next step is to turn the shaver so that all the soap will be poured inside, which cleans the head of the trimmer. Use slight water and not excessive otherwise, the lather will be distributed on the entire surface. A soma trimmer vibrates, which is a plus point of using a blade so that all the suborn dirt and hair strands will be prevented from using splashes.
- When you use warm tap water, it helps remove foam through which all the hair from the shaving head will be removed easily. If there is excessive water inside the razor, then tap the razor gently and use a cotton cloth to completely dry out the razor.
Bonus tips for cleaning a shaver:
For cleaning a shaver, you can open the top of the razor for cleaning all the hair strands, which is best for avoiding damage with your shaver. In addition, there are multiple blades used in a shaver that helps you to assemble it again. If you don’t want to use soap to clean a shaver, go for some liquid drops, which will not provide any internal damage to your shaver. The best way to clean a shaver is using a brush for cleaning it so that with the help of a spray cleaner, you will be able to clean it accurately.
Go for manual cleaning:
You can either go for manual cleaning through which an individual will not feel complicated to remove hair strands. Neglecting lubricant is also not appropriate because it will generate friction. If there is an increase in friction, then it will lead to excessive heat inside out. If you are using a non-electrical shaver, then go for simple cleaning by using tap water.
Once in a while, you can go cleaning a shaver by using soap or liquid gel. If you own an electric shaver, you can disconnect it with a shaver ring by detaching the guard and the blade while cleaning it. With these easy steps discussed above, you will be able to clean the shaver easily.