Also known as marijuana, ganja or some other slang terms, weed is a greenish-grey grass or a mixture comprising of dried cannabis sativa flowers. These are known to provide the consumer with a euphoric high, which is enjoyed by some but dreaded by others. Weed is smoked in order to gain a kick or high. The act of smoking weed or marijuana is usually called ‘smoking up’ and the state or the condition that an individual is in after smoking up is called the stoned condition. The person becomes very slow, yet relaxed and some of the Best Detox Pills For Weed are available to get rid of the cannabis content in the body.
Different ways in which weed is smoked:
- Weed can be rolled in hand rolled ‘joints’ and smoked like a cigarette.
- Bongs are water pipes, similar to a shisha or hookah, which are also used to smoke weed.
- Marijuana rolled cigar wraps called blunts are also available.
- Some people juice out cannabis and use the liquid obtained in the making of brownies, candies or other baking items. These food items, if ingested too give a certain high to the consumer.
Cannabis, a psychoactive drug is used for certain medical purposes as well.
Medicinal uses of weed:
- Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, which is the use of chemicals to fight diseases, undergo or portray symptoms such ad nausea and vomiting. Cannabis helps the patient to deal with these symptoms.
- HIV AIDS patients usually have a bad appetite and the amount of food they consume is also very less. Cannabis increases the hunger levels thereby improving appetite and making the patient ingest or consume an increased amount of food.
- Muscle pains and other related spasms are also found to be cured by weed or cannabis.
The use of weed, however, must be regulated. If too much of it is consumed, it can prove to be harmful to the human body as well. Hence, the Best Detox Pills For Weed should also be purchased, as a stand by or precautionary by somebody consuming cannabis.
Toxins are basically drug metabolites present in the body. These are the active components of the drug. When a blood test is carried out, these active toxins are the components that indicate the presence or consumption of the drug. These are mainly responsible for the effects of consumption as well. In case of weed or cannabis, THC is the main component. Several toxins in the body are expelled out along with the faeces or during urination. Drug metabolites, on the other hand have a tendency to stick around in the body and not dissolve in water. They attach themselves to the fat present in the blood stream and remain so in the same state for quite some time. Hence getting rid of these metabolites can be quite tough. If stored in the body for a very long time, they can cause certain unwanted chemical reactions which usually proves harmful in the long run. The Best Detox Pills For Weed are a must in such cases.
Usually detoxification occurs in 2 to 3 weeks naturally. However, for chronic consumers and other addicts, who smoke weed almost everyday or regularly, the duration can go up to three months. Sometimes even six months. Detox pills reduce this time duration manifolds. The Best Detox Pills For Weed can reduce it to one or two days as well. However, along with this medication, an appropriate detox diet also needs to be maintained.
Rules to obey while following a detox plan:
- One must never skip medication even for a single day. Skipping of medication and not following the prescribed course can reduce the effect of the pills and increase the time required for complete detoxification.
- One must stop smoking up completely. Consumption of weed is absolutely not allowed and must be avoided by all costs. Else, the medication will not be effective.
- Consumption of other sorts of drugs should also be avoided. Reactions between these drugs and the pills can cause unwanted reactions and side effects.
- Regular exercise and work out or training must be performed. Several toxins are also lost through perspiration.
- Consumption of steroids for bulking and body building is not acceptable.
- A healthy, balanced diet must be followed. Junk food should be avoided.
- A proper sleep and wake pattern must be adopted.
- Fibrous drinks and fresh juices are preferable over alcoholic beverages and other aerated drinks containing caffeine and other such supplements.
- One must consume a large amount of water.
Before buying and using any sort of detox pills, the consumer must carry out an in depth study and prepare himself or her own self for the side effects. These side effects may be troublesome but one needs to realise that this trouble is temporary. It is beneficial in the long run.
Cannabis consumption is legal in several countries, while it is banned in some on the other hand as well. This is mainly due to some of its harmful effects which are witnessed as a result of addiction. Legalisation of weed in the country with regulations will increase the revenue collected by the country. The consumers will not consume it in the hiding. They will be open about it and the society will not look at weed consumption as a sin or crime.
Many inquisitive members of the society consume weed to know about the side effects and results of smoking up. They want to know why it is not legalised. According to some analysts, legalising will reduce the inquisitiveness among people.
An important fact however, which many people are unaware of is that it is extremely difficult or near to impossible to overdose on cannabis or marijuana. If an individual tries to prevent or refrain himself or herself from consuming weed, a few withdrawal symptoms will occur which are not as much as those that occur while stopping alcohol consumption.